We have been a family owned business serving Fremont and the Tri-City area for over 40 years! Here at Fremont Hearing Aid Center we pride ourselves on our unique hospitality. We opened in 1974, founder was Joe Murphy who transferred the business down to Erin Hegland his daughter. Since then we have truly enjoyed helping others change their lives for the better.
We are conveniently established near Washington Hospital in Fremont, Ca, and we are located next to their ENT Physicians.
Both Fremont Hearing Aid Center and Washington Hospitals ENT Physician have worked together for 40 years to improve the hearing of the Bay Area.
Fremont Hearing Aid Center provides a full range of quality services to our customers including:
- Hearing Aid Dispensing & Fitting
- Hearing Aid Repairs
- In-Office Services
- Diagnostic Audiologic Evaluations for Adults
- Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
- Tinnitus Evaluation & Management
- Auditory Processing Evaluations
- Industrial Hearing Testing
- Battery Sales
- Cell Phone Accessories
- Musician Ear Plugs & Monitors
- OAEs (Otoacoustic Emission)
- Swim Plugs
We accept all Insurance!